Selling A Green Home
After investing in a green property, it's important to make sure such an investment is properly represented. As an NAR Green Designee, Lynda Cox Home Team understands sustainable building features, products, and practices and can educate potential buyers on the savings your green property will offer.
Adding Green Features
By implementing green features into your home, you can stand out in a competitive market. We can help by:
- Providing simple ways to green your home
- Identifying green features, appliances and materials that have the best pay-back period
- Getting you in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen, such as energy raters, contractors, lenders and more
- Helping you take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements
- Properly represent and effectively market your green home to potential buyers
- Pricing your green home accurately
Buying A Green Home
Looking to buy a green home? As a NAR Green member, and Ottawa's first Carbon Neutral REALTORS, we have the unique knowledge to help you throughout the buying process. With extensive education on what makes a green home smarter, healthier, and more energy and resource efficient, we will help you discover what green aspects of a home are most important to you and find you the right property.
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make, and often the most complex. If you're looking to buy an existing home and make cost-saving green upgrades, we can help:
- Identify green features, appliances, and materials that have the best pay-back period
- Get in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen, such as energy raters, contractors, lenders, and more
- Understand green mortgage options (EEMs and EIMs)
- Realize the benefits of an energy audit and work towards obtaining one
- Identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency and indoor air quality
- Take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements
Buy your green home with confidence with an NAR Green Designee focused on residential properties. Get started today!